Paris-Bombay??

?

Worth to buy?

1. Yes

2. No

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Here, almost all socialites seems to be so crazed towards the Paris-Bombay bag. What do you all think? I look at the design and nothing much appeal to me. It's so expensive almost similar to the price of a birkin. Worth or not to buy?

2. I like it but it's probably not on my to-buy list right now. If i gotone, I'd get the white!

3. Ditto!

4. Yikes, that was supposed to be if I GET ONE.
    I kind of had a little obsessive moment about it the other day but it passed!! :smile:

5. The feeling flees with time!

6. Does anyone have pics? I havent seen any good pics yet.

7. I have'nt seen it IRL, but it does'nt say much to me...

8. It's in the Vogue magazine Hermes add from last month.

9. hi everybody,

i love hermes. i collect em. i am so glad i found this site.
    we could all about the things we like the most.LOL

10. what do u think of size 32 haut courrire?
    is it the same as birkin?
    iwant to get it but a bit hesitant

11. Ohhh I didn't get to vote, but my vote would have been FOR it!

I personally LOVE it and if I had the money I would have bought a Blue Jean one I saw at my local store!

I think they are understated and, if you were concerned over negative reactions towards a Kelly or Birkin then a Paris-Bombay would be a beautiful bag to carry.

Having said that, I love it in it's own right for its shape and elegance.

12. I love the PB, especially in the PM size. I'd highly recommend it!

13. La van-Are you planning to get another one...? I remember you were selling yours b/c you had a Birkin in the same color and leather...What color and leather are you considering if you are planing to get another one? Thanks.

14. [​IMG][​IMG]

Courtesy of jemznjewels.com She has one for sale..not sure what the original retail was though. This is the largest size and I really like it. If I did not have a JPG in black....

15. I'd love to see the MM size. I just have a feeling it's going to be "the one". :graucho:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice