Paris Bombay

1. Does anyone know the approximate price for a pm in black box right now?
    Just curious...not REALLY plotting anything.

Honest.

:whistle: :whistle:

2. Mhmm.;) $4200, pretax if memory serves.

3. ^ thanks, HG! You are the Hermes encyclopedia!

4. I am waiting to see the mid-sized Paris Bombay next season ...:graucho:

5. ^ what color do you want? They are adorable.

6. Really, GT? :idea: That's great to know. So you have seen one already?! :P And the proportions/size is a good day bag?

I don't know GT. What do you advise on colour and leather?

7. ^ ooh, sorry - I meant the PB, in general is really cute. I'd think the medium would be a perfect day bag. I'd like the pm for a day-into-evening bag.
    I love it best in black box, although I'm seeing that they are in Vache Liagee alot, which isn't my choice of leather. :sad:

8. Now that you mentioned Vache Liegee ... yes, my SA and SM were independently trying to warm me up to a Brique Vache Liegee indeed .... I have to say, the 2 tone on Brique really is stunning. It's just that the leather is stiff but it also means the shape will be preserved over time, like box. I actually cannot imagine Paris Bombay in softer leathers.

Box would be awesome .... my choice right now would be choc or raisin. If I get any other bag in choc or raisin before the mid sized PB is released, then I guess my choice of colour would change!:sweatdrop:

9. Oh, my GOD!!!!! My addiction to croc. is SOOOOO bad!!! mrssparkles said in choc! I read it as in croc.:roflmfao: I was like 'what! PB comes in croc! I read it again, it says choc. not croc.:upsidedown:

10. ^ LOLOL! We know where YOUR mind is!

11. In the swamp, GT! Her mind is in the SWAMP!!!!!

Just saw the small PB in SF yesterday.....in a coral-y color (didn't ask the actual color name) in VL. Seems a whole lotta stuff is coming out in VL.....not my favorite leather either. That and Epsom I tend to shy away from.

12. Ha hA ha, aspen. You are a gone-case croc addict.

Hey, are your croc bags coming to you soon?

13. mmm PB!!!!:drool::drool: such a sweet bag!!! :heart:

14. I am dying by waiting...! I seriously need another one before they arrive! I mean I LOVE my croc. shoulder Birkin, but I really want to have in regular shape croc. Birkins soon! Never enough...right:yucky: :upsidedown: ?

15. ^^ aspen, would you please model your croc shoulder birkin for us here? I would love to see you use it.

Sorry, back to topic.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice