Paris Arrest

1. When I was watching the footage about the Paris Hilton arrest on Inside Edition, when they showed her sister Nicky arriving at the police station she was carrying a really nice Chanel tote. Did anyone see that show and can tell me the name/style of that bag. I really liked it and I want to see about maybe getting one. Thanks!:flowers:

2. I saw that too, but I wasn't able to get a good look of the bag though cause she kind of ran across the screen. I think I still have the footage on tape. I'll see if I can get a better look.

3. what did she get arrested for ? Prostitution ? Indecent exposure ? Having sex w/ a minor ? LOL . Or was it just the Fasion Police ? I'm sorry , I just cannot stomach that girl . But seriously , what did she get arrested for ?

4. supposed DUI. but she was just taken into the station but was not charged.

5. Yes , i need to shut up now because I just got one of those beauties last year . ( embarassed )

6. ^^^ hmmm dui= beauty?????

i dont get it.
    whats beautiful about getting a DUI?

IMO, its dangerous, stupid and irresponsible.

7. I think SophiaLee used the work beauties in a sarcastic way. It's a U.S. thing! :biggrin:

8. The bag Nicky had was either a black/silver hardware or navy/silver hardware Grand Shopper tote. My mom saw it on tv and she goes hey I recognize that bag!! Lol.
    Here's mine (navy/silver).

navychanel.jpg
  9. It was a joke .

Don't forget expensive !

10. Im from the us, Ive lived here my entire life :angel:

11. Thank you. I really like that bag and I'm going to check it out tomorrow perhaps at Saks and see if I want to get it.

12. I hope you like it! It's a great bag (LOVE the zippered pocket in the middle). :heart:

13. Oh ... one might think you should have a firmer grasp on the english language then ! It was a joke . :yes:

And thank you so much for sharing your profound opinion on DUI's , not that I asked .:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

14. LOVE the navy!! Lvbaby do you know if the black comes with silver hardware, I've only seen the gold

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice