Parents Give Chocolate To Plane Passengers On Behalf Of Twin Babies

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Real Talk on PB: Should you Spend or Save Your Stimulus Check?. What would you do with an extra $1,200?
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Great idea!

Parents Give Chocolate To Plane Passengers On Behalf Of Twin Babies
    Candy makes everything better.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/airplane-goodie-bag_us_577bd075e4b0a629c1aac13d?ir=Good+News&section=us_good-news&utm_hp_ref=good-news

Here’s a nice way to get out ahead of a potential situation.

Two forward-thinking parents traveling via plane with twin 18-month-old girls handed out thoughtful goodie bags to passengers seated within earshot of the little ones.

The small gift included a short message, some chocolate candies and the always essential earplugs for the travelers who were flying from Newark, New Jersey, to Orlando, Florida.

The note was shared on the Love What Matters Facebook page by Christina Galese, who said that she received one of the goodie bags.

“Hello! Our names are Ashley & Abby,” the message reads “We’re twins, we just turned 18 months and this is our first time on an airplane!”

But it turns out the babies were good travelers, after all.

“For the record, the twins were the most adorable and well-behaved little girls ever!!” Galese wrote.

“I never had to reach for the ear plugs once — the only time I opened the bag was to have a piece of chocolate. I hope this family has the most wonderful vacation!”

The post has since generated more than 21,000 likes and picked up nearly 500 comments.

Check out the sweet message below.

from FB:
    [​IMG]
    Love What Matters
    July 3 at 12:13pm ·
    "As I was boarding a flight from EWR to Orlando today, I noticed most people pass up two rows of seats about half way down the plane. As I got closer, I found one row with a father and his 18-month old daughter and the other row with his wife and the daughter's twin. Because I don't mind children (and knew I had my headphones for later on, just in case) I opted for the window seat next to the father and one of the twins. The rest of the passengers boarded and the middle seat in between us was eventually occupied. Before the flight took off, the parents passed around these goodie bags to the other passengers around them. Such a thoughtful, simple act of kindness that I am so happy to have experienced.

And for the record, the twins were the most adorable and well-behaved little girls ever!! I never had to reach for the ear plugs once -- the only time I opened the bag was to have a piece of chocolate. I hope this family has the most wonderful vacation!"

For our best love stories, subscribe to our free email newsletter: http://******/1TgTqgE :smile:

‪#‎LoveWhatMatters‬

A Love What Matters Original Story

Submitted by Christina Galese

2. Love this!!!! I was on a flight from San Diego to Hawaii and a couple gave us a goodie bag like this because they were traveling with their newborn. I thought it was very thoughtful of them to do that, if I get pregnant again I will keep this in mind .

3. Came to say this is a sweet idea, literally, but I highly doubt I'll ever have the time to do this! Haha