Parenthesis around my mouth

Sep 12, 2009
I am getting married in August and would love to fill in the smile lines that run up and down on either side of my mouth. Has anyone does this and what did the doctor use? How far in advance should I have it done to look my best on the wedding day? Thanks!

JuvaDerm.. I talked to my dermatologist about getting some fillers. At first I suggested Restalyn, but then she said she prefers JuvaDerm. So I'm actually getting it next month in the same area you want. She told me it will take 4-7 days for it to settle in.

I have used Radiesse and am very satisfied with the results. I have found that it last the longest and works to build your own collagen. There are certain fillers that due to their viscosity are better used in one area than another (ie. under eye cannot take anything really heavy) With radiuses the results are immediate and after the injection your PS can smooth the results so that you do not get bumps. Also, do not take aspirin, etc before as it will increase your chance of bruising - some people do bruise and others (me) don't. do your homework and google juvederm before/after pics and read up on it.
good luck!

I am getting married in August and would love to fill in the smile lines that run up and down on either side of my mouth. Has anyone does this and what did the doctor use? How far in advance should I have it done to look my best on the wedding day? Thanks!

I have gotten it done several times using restylane, it looks amazing and completely worth it ! Make sure you go to a board certified plastc surgeon and not a nurse or some spa employee.

I have gotten it done several times using restylane, it looks amazing and completely worth it ! Make sure you go to a board certified plastc surgeon and not a nurse or some spa employee.

agree here.. would get some referrals also if you can.. this is your face and an area that is very visible.. so you want the best md to take care of you...