Paraty - which colour??

pekie

Just me and my bags
O.G.
Jun 2, 2006
Hi!

just would like to have an input in your colour preference. i am going to pre-order my first paraty from LVR. I cant decide which colour i like better as i love both.

http://www.luisaviaroma.com/index.a...women&group=bags&season=actual&seasProdID=49I

http://www.luisaviaroma.com/index.a...women&group=bags&season=actual&seasProdID=49I

I have done a lot of re-searching on this and i found the black to be really classic and exquisite looking. i dont know whether its cause mostly are in black python so it enhances the effect. although the normal black ones i found them to be beautiful too. the green colour reminds me of balenciagas vert thyme colour and the gold hardware compliments the colour really well. i know i cant go wrong either way - the downside about getting the green is that its not really wearable in the winter while it gives a beautiful pop in the summer.. i love the vintage leathers they have given to this years models.

so what colour do you prefer?

thanks in advance!

The black is gorgeous. The green leather looks fantastic, but I am not a fan of the pocket and depending on your wardrobe and where you live, green may not be as wearable as the black. I would absolutely go for the black - I still am thinking I may need that too, despite having an ink python and rock (I sold old pink).

Personally, I'm not so keen on the pocket on the green one - IMO it distracts from the bag's shape. You may want to wait for some more colors to arrive soon before making your final choice.

I think the green is a really beautiful color, but I would probably go for the black. You will probably get a lot more use from it and it's an expensive bag, so I think getting it in a classic shade would be best. But...if you are in love with the green, then go for that one. You really can't go wrong with either.

Tough decision, they are both beautiful and you can't go wrong with either. Overall, I would probably go with the black, which is always a classic. I do like the pocket, I like the fact that it's easy access to cell phone/keys without digging in my bag, so if the green fits into your wardrobe........good luck with your decision.

thanks for the input guys! i live in the uk so colour is important to me as i want a colour i can wear all year round and i think the green is a bit muted/pastelly for the winter. its such a beautiful colour but i think i got to be realistic... the black is gorgeus especially with the textured leather.. its the best alternative to the python as i cant afford that

have anyone seen this colour irl? it is called pink berry

http://www.matchesfashion.com/fcp/d...terValue=chloe&productsPerPage=9&resultPage=1

is it as bright as that?

Juldoc - u have got a fabulous collection of balenciagas and chloes! if you dont mind me asking, why did you sell your old pink? its such a gorgues colour

Juldoc - u have got a fabulous collection of balenciagas and chloes! if you dont mind me asking, why did you sell your old pink? its such a gorgues colour[/quote]

Thank you! I love my collection and am always rearranging a bit. I found I really never carried the Old Pink, always leaning toward the Rock or the Python when I wanted to carry a Paraty. It was gorgeous, but a bit of a odd shade that sometimes turned funny in various lighting and clashed with what I was wearing. I was also baby-ing it too much because I was afraid of it getting dirty as it was an awfully light color. Therefore, off it went to another owner who clicked better with the bag! And some extra funds for me to put towards my new Bal Automne Mid Day. Now I think I need a black Paraty though - I just can't decide between medium or large or even one of the new shapes, or maybe... even.. another PYTHON!! :graucho:

Juldoc - u have got a fabulous collection of balenciagas and chloes! if you dont mind me asking, why did you sell your old pink? its such a gorgues colour

Thank you! I love my collection and am always rearranging a bit. I found I really never carried the Old Pink, always leaning toward the Rock or the Python when I wanted to carry a Paraty. It was gorgeous, but a bit of a odd shade that sometimes turned funny in various lighting and clashed with what I was wearing. I was also baby-ing it too much because I was afraid of it getting dirty as it was an awfully light color. Therefore, off it went to another owner who clicked better with the bag! And some extra funds for me to put towards my new Bal Automne Mid Day. Now I think I need a black Paraty though - I just can't decide between medium or large or even one of the new shapes, or maybe... even.. another PYTHON!! :graucho:[/quote]

oooh if you can afford a black python then you should get that one :graucho:
the old pink is such a lovely colour but i can see where you coming from. hmm maybe i should just get black.. it could just be my go to black bag!