Paraty - Rips at Seams?

Jul 7, 2006
Hi all!

My boyfriend just told me he's getting me the Chloe Paraty for Christmas (yaaaaay!), and I told my sisters right when I found out. One of my sisters said her friend has it and that it's ripping at the seams :sad: - is this a known problem with the Paraty or did she just get the exception? I love the Paraty but if it's known to have problems with quality, I might have to find something else. I'm thinking of getting the medium size or the smallest size, if that makes a difference.

Thanks in advance!

I have never heard of problems with regard to the quality of the Paraty. A genuine Paraty is so well made that you would have to really mis-treat one for it to go at the seams :amazed:

Thanks guys! I was worried, because this is going to be a bag I use everyday and I didn't want any quality issues with it, especially if he is spending a good amount on it. My sister's friend's one is definitely authentic, but maybe it is the sealant issue.

Also, I got one at Nordstrom (it was the last one) but it didn't come with a care booklet or authentication card. Chloe bags do indeed come with these items, right? I am thinking of returning this one and going to the boutique to get everything that comes with it. The Nordstrom one was a display and we got it there because he has a credit card and I think gets Nordstrom dollars or something, and also because of their good return policy.

Hope I don't have sealant issues!!