Paraty - Rips at Seams?

Jul 7, 2006
CA
Hi all!

My boyfriend just told me he's getting me the Chloe Paraty for Christmas (yaaaaay!), and I told my sisters right when I found out. One of my sisters said her friend has it and that it's ripping at the seams :sad: - is this a known problem with the Paraty or did she just get the exception? I love the Paraty but if it's known to have problems with quality, I might have to find something else. I'm thinking of getting the medium size or the smallest size, if that makes a difference.

Thanks in advance!

Quigs

O.G.
Aug 23, 2006
I've worn my Paraty regularly for over two years and have not experienced any problems with the seams or anything else.

kaybeeboyle

Dec 17, 2009
Derbyshire
I have never heard of problems with regard to the quality of the Paraty. A genuine Paraty is so well made that you would have to really mis-treat one for it to go at the seams :amazed:

littlerock

Love is Love is Love
O.G.
Apr 19, 2007
In the moment
Jul 7, 2006
CA
Thanks guys! I was worried, because this is going to be a bag I use everyday and I didn't want any quality issues with it, especially if he is spending a good amount on it. My sister's friend's one is definitely authentic, but maybe it is the sealant issue.

Also, I got one at Nordstrom (it was the last one) but it didn't come with a care booklet or authentication card. Chloe bags do indeed come with these items, right? I am thinking of returning this one and going to the boutique to get everything that comes with it. The Nordstrom one was a display and we got it there because he has a credit card and I think gets Nordstrom dollars or something, and also because of their good return policy.

Hope I don't have sealant issues!!