Paraty reveal!

Catash

May 3, 2014
I am on a bag ban but the deal on ****** was too tempting. I felt that since I would eventually get it I might as well get it when it was on sale.

Attachments

• photo 5.JPG
    photo 5.JPG
    100.4 KB · Views: 557
Lovely rock paraty and lovely collection too, congratulations. I love the rock colour, it's really "me" I think. I agree re the strap on paraty, it's a shame it doesn't work cross body, I'm only 5'2 and although I haven't tried the small, the medium didn't sit well cross body and as I have a litle one, cross body has to work unfortunately.

Excellent choice, and congrats on a very good deal!

How tall are you, may I ask? I´m almost 5'3'', and my medium Speculoos is the ideal size for me, but I´ve been ogling Rock for a long time too and now I wonder whether it´d suit my size in small, if I can find it here at discount price. TIA!

Lovely rock paraty and lovely collection too, congratulations. I love the rock colour, it's really "me" I think. I agree re the strap on paraty, it's a shame it doesn't work cross body, I'm only 5'2 and although I haven't tried the small, the medium didn't sit well cross body and as I have a litle one, cross body has to work unfortunately.

Rock color is beautiful and versatile. It is definitely more unique than black.

Excellent choice, and congrats on a very good deal!

How tall are you, may I ask? I´m almost 5'3'', and my medium Speculoos is the ideal size for me, but I´ve been ogling Rock for a long time too and now I wonder whether it´d suit my size in small, if I can find it here at discount price. TIA!

I am only 5 feet tall. I feel that it is a pretty good size to accommodate the essentials but not much more.

It's beautiful! You must be really petite because my medium rock paraty look the same porportions as your small one on you :O
I really love the rock color on a bag! I switched out the strap for a different one (from an etsy bag seller) that is adjustable :P

It's beautiful! You must be really petite because my medium rock paraty look the same porportions as your small one on you :O
I really love the rock color on a bag! I switched out the strap for a different one (from an etsy bag seller) that is adjustable :P

I am only 5 feet :P. Rock color is really unique and versatile. I think I can carry it in all seasons. aksaiyo can you let me know which etsy vendor that is? Because of my petite frame, the current strap sort of works as a crossbody but the bag still sits a bit too high. An adjustable strap will be perfect!

I am only 5 feet :P. Rock color is really unique and versatile. I think I can carry it in all seasons. aksaiyo can you let me know which etsy vendor that is? Because of my petite frame, the current strap sort of works as a crossbody but the bag still sits a bit too high. An adjustable strap will be perfect!

Hi! I got a strap from Opelle Creative a while ago. I hear she doesn't sell "parts" anymore though, only whole bags :sad: