Paraty in Epice - Reveal!

Onebagtoomany

O.G.
Apr 16, 2011
Hi everyone, I'm normally over in the Mulberry forum but just wanted to share my beautiful new Paraty in epice with you :biggrin: This is my first Paraty and I'm thrilled with it! I just love the leather and the shape and the shoulder strap is the perfect length. Apologies for the dodgy modelling pic but I had just come back from work and couldn't be bothered to change, I know my dress clashes horribly with the red!

The size is the small and I'm so happy with how roomy it still is - I can easily fit a regular sized purse, a makeup pouch, my glasses in their case, my iphone/case and a few other bits and pieces in it.

Thanks for letting me share! :P

Attachments

• IMG_0103.JPG
    IMG_0103.JPG
    51.6 KB · Views: 1,154
  • IMG_0101.JPG
    IMG_0101.JPG
    41.3 KB · Views: 1,170
Wow, another red hue from chloe, they sure luv making bags in red, cant really tell how this red looks though but judging from the pic it looks like a bright flaming red to me, congrats on ur new gorgeous bag and enjoy! :smile:

Oh wow! what a stunning color. TDF!:woohoo:

Thanks GemsBerry - it really is a beautiful colour, I love it! :smile:

Oh lovely...and the red looks great on your outfit, I don't know what you are talking about :biggrin:

Thanks! He he, I have to admit I didn't think the bag looked TOO bad against the dress but I know yellow and red are supposed to be big no nos together!

Wow, another red hue from chloe, they sure luv making bags in red, cant really tell how this red looks though but judging from the pic it looks like a bright flaming red to me, congrats on ur new gorgeous bag and enjoy! :smile:

Thanks neome. I have always loved red bags on others but never actually bought one until buying this, they are such a lovely pop of colour. Chloe does gorgeous reds too in my opinion. This one is exactly as you thought - a bright flame red! :smile:

Hi OBTM! Gorgeous Paraty and you wear her well! Beautiful colour! Chloe leather is so lush!

All you Mulberry girls with your Chloe's! I want to join you ladies, but am broke after the sales splurge....can't wait for next year!