Paraty in Epice - Reveal!

Love it, onebagtoomany! Two things I have learned about Chloe... 1) Chloe makes amazing neutrals, and 2) Chloe makes amazing reds. Yours is TDF, girl! :biggrin:

Thanks! :smile:

Hi OBTM! Gorgeous Paraty and you wear her well! Beautiful colour! Chloe leather is so lush!

All you Mulberry girls with your Chloe's! I want to join you ladies, but am broke after the sales splurge....can't wait for next year!

Thanks Cupcake! :biggrin: What Chloe do you have your eye on? :graucho: It's funny but a lot of Mulberry girls seem to love Chloe too (and Bal, although not me), must be the lush leather and craftmanship that really stands out on both. I know what you mean about being broke, after my two bag splurges this week I am :banned: for a few months, in fact till at least the Xmas sales!

Blimey, you're on a roll ;)
Looks gorgeous - congratulations!!

Thanks Lady F! :smile: A certain someone on here was very kind and helpful in helping me get her ;) I would love another Paraty, Chloe - like Mulberry - is proving very addictive!

Onebagtoomany said:
Thanks Cupcake! :biggrin: What Chloe do you have your eye on? :graucho: It's funny but a lot of Mulberry girls seem to love Chloe too (and Bal, although not me), must be the lush leather and craftmanship that really stands out on both. I know what you mean about being broke, after my two bag splurges this week I am :banned: for a few months, in fact till at least the Xmas sales!

I love the medium Marcie shoulder bag in all the colours! I would love my first (yes, there will be more than one! :biggrin:) Marcie to be in black :love:

I'm not a Bal fan either but I am hooked on Mulberry and Chloe will be next on my hit list :biggrin:

I love the medium Marcie shoulder bag in all the colours! I would love my first (yes, there will be more than one! :biggrin:) Marcie to be in black :love:

I'm not a Bal fan either but I am hooked on Mulberry and Chloe will be next on my hit list :biggrin:

Oh me too, I love the medium Marcie - would really like one in tan! Black is gorgeous too though and so timeless :smile:

I think Bal leathers look lovely, I can totally see why the bags are so popular, but for some reason I don't really 'get' it - the styles all look the same to me! Mulberry and Chloe not only do the beautiful leathers but also seem to have more distinctive standout styles that really appeal to me and Chloe leather especially is just lush :biggrin:

I know what you mean about Bals. For me, the hardware on them is not me.

You're making me so want to get my first Chloe! Another couple of months of waiting hopefully and hard saving :biggrin: In the meantime, I'm happy ogling everyone else's reveals.

Tan would be gorgeous and it's a classic too! Is that the next on your list? ;)

I know what you mean about Bals. For me, the hardware on them is not me.

You're making me so want to get my first Chloe! Another couple of months of waiting hopefully and hard saving :biggrin: In the meantime, I'm happy ogling everyone else's reveals.

Tan would be gorgeous and it's a classic too! Is that the next on your list? ;)

How exciting, which Chloe do you think you will go for? :graucho: Tan is definitely the colour I am after but haven't decided whether to go for a Paraty or Marcie in it :thinking: Probably Marcie as I love the style in neutral colours. It will have to be a preloved purchase so hopefully I can find one in good condition :smile:

How exciting, which Chloe do you think you will go for? :graucho: Tan is definitely the colour I am after but haven't decided whether to go for a Paraty or Marcie in it :thinking: Probably Marcie as I love the style in neutral colours. It will have to be a preloved purchase so hopefully I can find one in good condition :smile:

I have a couple of Chloe Marcies in mind at the moment ;) I was thinking that a black Marcie would be my next purchase but I stray so easily!

Hi everyone, I'm normally over in the Mulberry forum but just wanted to share my beautiful new Paraty in epice with you :biggrin: This is my first Paraty and I'm thrilled with it! I just love the leather and the shape and the shoulder strap is the perfect length. Apologies for the dodgy modelling pic but I had just come back from work and couldn't be bothered to change, I know my dress clashes horribly with the red!

The size is the small and I'm so happy with how roomy it still is - I can easily fit a regular sized purse, a makeup pouch, my glasses in their case, my iphone/case and a few other bits and pieces in it.

Thanks for letting me share! :P

Hello OBTM! I happen to chance upon this post and I really love your red paraty! May I know the Name of the color? Is it holly berry?:smile: