Paraty Crossbody: My Dream Bag, a Reality!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2010
    ...Now if they would just make it in RED, I would be all set!!! :graucho:

Has anyone seen this lovely yet? (It's at saks.com) (Crossbodies are special favorites of mine, so I am very excited). Thoughts?

The rock is really pretty but won't work for me - does anyone know of any other colors coming out in this style? :yahoo:

[​IMG]

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524441760438&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2825744883391

Okay, someone please help a newbie....the Saks pic is supposed to be of a Rock bag, but it looks very much like a pale moss green on my monitor...but on other websites "Rock" is a gorgeous medium/dark gray. (Which I love, btw - and would buy in the crossbody as well).

Help, Chloe experts! - What color is rock? :wacko:

And I have already contacted Saks about other colors that might become available. I'll keep you informed. ;)

Attached Files:

2. I like the Mavis Hunting crossbody bag too!

3. Me, too!! That's another one on my watch list, heh heh.

And I have been meaning to tell you that there are no more Brick Red Paratys to be found from the holiday sales...:crybaby:

You were such a sweetheart to help me though, alisonanna!!!!

If I get lucky I will let you know. :biggrin:

4. Loquita - I may be able to tell you re colours - but I will have to look up my information - please bear with me.

5. Lescoy, if you could be of any help, I am happy to wait! You are the best!!! :smile:

6. I love this, super cute!

7. Saks says that they will only be getting the Rock Paraty Crossbody in...which is fine by me, but it's always nice to have more options! :nuts: