Paraty Color Question...? Help Needed!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jul 17, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2009
    Hello Ladies... I fell in love with the black/navy python paraty but not sure if I need another python bag since I already have a gorgeous Zagliani and they need a lot of care. So, I'm contemplating getting it in brown/tan color. I like the following one from net-a-porter but thought that color looks a lot like my dark beige Chanel bubble quilt bag. Any thoughts?

Paraty:
    http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/48405

Bubble bag:
    http://www.closetboston.com/blog/uploaded_images/closet-blog-pics-092-708965.jpg

2. I saw this bag at Chloe boutique and I really like the color.
    I chose the black Paraty instead because I have many bags in tan and very few in black. Other than that I would have chosen this color any time over black.
    This is the 1st time I see this color on any Chloe bag - it is a new color from the fall 2009 collection.
    Can't help you with the comparison to Chanel since I haven't seen the Chanel bag IRL.

3. I think the taupe paraty is a great colour, but I think from the pictures the Chanel and the paraty look really similar in colour.

they do have it in black on NAP instead if you don't have another black bag?

Chloé|Paraty leather tote|NET-A-PORTER.COM

4. Thanks Juda and qwerty234.. I will wait to see the new fall colors since i have 2 black bags already..

5. FYI, just got my copy of Vogue, the new Chloe ad features a whiskey and brown colored python Paraty. Both are beautiful!!

6. I always try to diversify my next bag purchase based on color - I'd try to get something in a color you don't already have... chloe colors are often unique