Paraty- becoming dated or still in style?

megs0927

O.G.
Jan 5, 2008
Every thread I wanted to reply to was too old to comment so I know it's been asked but need some advice. Thought I really wanted an Givenchy Antigona but the shoulder strap wasn't long enough on the small and the medium was pretty heavy and deep. Thinking about a Paraty in rock or black. I don't have a black bag, so as much as I love rock- black may be a better choice. Love Chloe's earth tones though!

I am just afraid of the style looking a little dated as I've had my eye on it for a few years now. Wish there were some military versions available in black but I can't seem to find any. I really like that flat strap!

So tell me- Paraty- timeless, or is the trend over?

Nope. I have two Paraties and take them out often. I see gorgeous new colours in new collections each season, and I can spot downtown girls wearing it (last time was yesterday). So, it's not outdated.

So in style and very much loved bags. I would get a color other than black, but that just depends on what you need to fill out your wardrobe. The Paraty has been made in so many colors it just feels like that's a big part of what makes them so special.

Thanks ladies!! I really need something to go with blacks and the dressier clothes in my wardrobe. Nordstrom's is holding a paraty in gray for me and I may order a black one as well to compare. Love Chloe's neutrals but I have a lot of LV mono and damier ebene canvas. I have no black bags and I also have two small kids so a dark color is a must.

Does rock have too many brown undertones? Wondering if it will go well with blacks and grays. What about black fusain?

I was at the Chloe boutique in Vegas this weekend and they told me it's still their most popular bag, but being quickly followed by the Marcie.

Nice to hear that but I actually care less whether it is in fashion or not. I just love the style! I remember not long ago someone said Baylee was the most popular bag. What happened to it!?

Celebs are still spotted carrying the paraty, years after it first showed up on Katie Holmes arm - check out "celebs & their chloes" thread. I really do believe it will be classic.

Personally, I don't care about that because I really love & it is my 2nd most used bag (Chloe Marcie satchel is still my #1 fave). I think it is so special & unique & heads always turn when I carry this bag. I love the different ways to carry a paraty & it is roomy & love the colors/leather. I really believe I will never stop carrying mine, popular or not.

celebs are still spotted carrying the paraty, years after it first showed up on katie holmes arm - check out "celebs & their chloes" thread. I really do believe it will be classic.

Personally, i don't care about that because i really love & it is my 2nd most used bag (chloe marcie satchel is still my #1 fave). I think it is so special & unique & heads always turn when i carry this bag. I love the different ways to carry a paraty & it is roomy & love the colors/leather. I really believe i will never stop carrying mine, popular or not.

+1

Celebs are still spotted carrying the paraty, years after it first showed up on Katie Holmes arm - check out "celebs & their chloes" thread. I really do believe it will be classic. I think it is so special & unique & heads always turn when I carry this bag.

I remember seeing a woman at work with a gorgeous green Paraty and I just kept on staring at it. I had talked myself out of getting one a few months prior but then did a 360' after seeing her bag. It's just such a classy, beautiful bag...I couldn't keep my eyes off of it and that's how I knew that I HAD to get one. lol.