PARATY bag in BRONZE?

prestwick

O.G.
Dec 30, 2007
Does anyone own a large Paraty in Bronze? Any thoughts on the color? I am also curious to know how the buffalo leather is wearing? Do you find the color goes with a lot? Will you wear it in the fall and winter months, being the bag is slightly metallic? TIA

I saw the bronze in a store this week. Very lovely colour and the leather was soft. If you like the colour enough it doesnt matter what season it is, you'll wear it.

Hi, thank you for the responses.. I do not think that the color Bronze is too light for autumn as it is a taupe, even darker than Hermes etoupe, but it has a slight sheen.. It is not screaming metallic, but it is very subtle..I guess just because it is labeled "metallic" or marketed as metallic, it kind of threw me off, because I myself am not a metallic person, and i do not own any metallic bags..I also was curious to how the buffalo leather wears..I will say that the bag is lightweight, a plus for Chloe bags.

I know that most metallic bags don't hold up well, because the finish tends to rub off. This bag is made of goatskin, so I'm wondering if it will hold the finish better. What do you think? Thanks!

Attachments

• brnzparaty.jpg
    brnzparaty.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 135
I know that most metallic bags don't hold up well, because the finish tends to rub off. This bag is made of goatskin, so I'm wondering if it will hold the finish better. What do you think? Thanks!
Hi, I am buying a Bronze paraty online, but not sure about the color. Is it very shining color? Or it is very close to the rock color? If you have any picture with better lighting or no flashing, would you please post them here? Thanks so much!!!

Here are some additional pictures. The second one is in natural light (it's snowing here, so it's a bit cloudy). The color seems to have a black base. So, it's like a black with a bronze over-lay. It's different from rock and it's not very shiny (more of a sheen, than a shine). HTH. Also, if you're buying the bag from ebay (or any auction site), you should have it authenicated here:

http://forum.purseblog.com/chloe-shopping/authenticate-this-chloe-523775.html

Attachments

• chparbrz.jpg
    chparbrz.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 88
  • chparbrznl.jpg
    chparbrznl.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 126

TDF! I :heart: the Paraty in this color! Weird, I guess, as I'm not one for metallics but, to me, this is more of a glazed black than anything else...black, with a kick! I told my SA to call me if one happened to show up...that was over 6 months ago. Will be interested in hearing if anybody else on here has any experience with this color.

Last edited: