paranoid about fedex ppl

Dec 26, 2007
i read an old thread about how a delivery dude delivered a package w/ an RM bag to the wrong house in this forum and i'm worried as **** right now :sad:

i ordered the MAM in black w/ basketweave at FunkyLaLa and they gave me a tracking number and the thing states i'll get it today (april 15th) but so far...nothing.

i checked the site this morning and it states that at 7:45 it was on a vehicle ready for delivery..it is not 3:48.

can someone PLEASE tell me that i won't be in the same sad situation as the girl whose packaged was delivered to the wrong house or PLZ tell me how much longer i have to wait before the FedEx man arrives w/ my bag??

-Impatient and Paranoid

I've so been there before! FedEx delivers really late to my area, I usually don't get my packages until about 5:30 or 6:00 pm. It will probably still make it to you. I think that they deliver until 7:00 or so.

just be sure you are there to sign for it cos my black w/ basketweave made it it's FINAL ATTEMPT this morning at my house b/c no one was there to sign for it. FLL has required a "direct signature" for the package. now i have to go pick it up two towns over at the facility tomorrow.

just be sure you are there to sign for it cos my black w/ basketweave made it it's FINAL ATTEMPT this morning at my house b/c no one was there to sign for it. FLL has required a "direct signature" for the package. now i have to go pick it up two towns over at the facility tomorrow.

ohhh man, that sucks.
yea tats exactly wut i've been doing girly.
i've been at home the whole entire day sitting in the small living room next to the door waiting...and waiting..and waiting
it is now 4:57 pm
i waited til like 8ish in the morning...:hrmm:

hopefully everything goes well for u, pursegrl12

FedEx always delivers really late to me, too. I think if they figure out that it's a home delivery they'll do it last on the route, which I guess is good if you're away at work and it gives you time to get home to sign for it, but bad if you're home all day waaaaaiiiting!

I have never had an issue with Fedex. They have always delivered as scheduled but once it was as late as 6:30 PM. They always require a signature for delivery confirmation.

Oooh, watch out with FedEx! They used to drop packages 10 feet from my front door, not even ring the doorbell, and then run back to the truck! Another time they delivered to the neighbor's house (which was actually unoccupied) and it sat there until I went searching the next morning!

You see, we NEED to be as obsessive as we are. :graucho:

my package was delivered to my neighbour on a parallel street by ups! thankfully my neighbour called me and told me cos he saw my number on the packing slip else i can bet ups will never be able to investigate what happened to it. and the following week, they delivered another package for that same neighbour to my house. its so ridiculous!