Paradoxal Tote- thoughts?

baglovwer

O.G.
Dec 20, 2008
Hi - has anyone purchased the paradoxal tote- it has two handles an strap - I saw it a Chanel boutique in pink/raspberry! Thoughts on this - anyone who has seen or better yet purchased it? .. Seriously considering the pink... Thanks!

hi i am seriously thinking to buy the black one but havnt yet. this look is totally modern casual and classic at the same time. its also functional and light-weighted. im still deciding between this, medallion and GST thou. bt totally prefer this. i tried it on in melbourne boutique once. posted pic here:http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/come-share-your-2013-february-purchases-800779-55.html
and melbourne only has black color. and its $3950 here.totally loving tht rasberry color u mentioned!!!

hi i am seriously thinking to buy the black one but havnt yet. this look is totally modern casual and classic at the same time. its also functional and light-weighted. im still deciding between this, medallion and GST thou. bt totally prefer this. i tried it on in melbourne boutique once. posted pic here:http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/come-share-your-2013-february-purchases-800779-55.html
and melbourne only has black color. and its $3950 here.totally loving tht rasberry color u mentioned!!!
hi, did you end up purchasing the paradoxal tote? if so, how do you like it? i am considering the black or light brown. thanks for any input!

I actually did not purchase yet; I purchased the boy tote instead. I'm still thinking about it and actually saw more colors at the boutique yesterday - made of lizard and a little more expensive- but colors are beautiful and with sheen and light weight too! It is a great Daily bag/ just the boy tote was running low so I had to grab that first :smile:

I actually did not purchase yet; I purchased the boy tote instead. I'm still thinking about it and actually saw more colors at the boutique yesterday - made of lizard and a little more expensive- but colors are beautiful and with sheen and light weight too! It is a great Daily bag/ just the boy tote was running low so I had to grab that first :smile:
Congrats on your boy tote!
I didn't see a lizard one but I did see a snakeskin version in a pinkish red and lavender color for $1400 more. The lavender one was really pretty. I'm leaning toward the black one though..