Paradise Rio or Amber???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've been so close to pulling the trigger on a black Paradise Rio. But, my concern about the size (not being large enough for my tastes) has kept me from it. I have a 10% code, no sales tax or shipping through bloomingdales.com. So, this morning I noticed that Paradise Amber in black is now on their website.

Please give me your opinions!

2. the rio. i love the shape so much more. it's a decent sized bag. you must carry a lot with you!

3. I vote for the Rio. I prefer zipper tops always. They look like they can hold a similar amount of stuff, so I don't know in terms of practicality...

4. LOL!

tad, I'm really a "satchel" person. If I find the Stam to be more than large enough, with room to spare, then Rio would be a good size also?

5. I like satchels as well so my vote goes to the Rio

6. I would go with the Rio, its going to be my next purchase.
    I already bought the matching wallet

7. Good question! It's hard to narrow down with all the different shapes.

If you're a satchel person, Rio seems like the right choice. I'm sure it's big enough!

8. Thanks, everyone! Amber is a tote, and not as classy as Rio. And, thanks to sexycombover, I realize Amber has a snap and not a zipper, like Rio.

9. i definitely think so!

10. ^^thanks!

11. Thanks, ladies, for all your patience with me! I pulled the trigger, Paradise Black Rio it is...along with another MJ bag:graucho:

I sure want that Paradise wallet, such enablers here...LOL!

12. yayayayya!!! I hope it comes asap & safely! Get the Paradise Wallet too! :biggrin: Matching MJs, its like a little family!

13. :yes::yes:

14. i was gonna vote for rio but saw that you already made the decision! wohoooo i can't wait to see pictures of the black rio.. and what else did you get? :graucho:

15. Ditto! I was gonna vote rio. I can't wait for u to take pics!