Paradise Found!

pursemonkey

monkeyseemonkeybuy
O.G.
Jul 3, 2008
I think the Paradise line has got to be one of my favorites from any MJ season. The leather is amazing, the details and hardware are just right...this line manages to walk that fine line between classic and trendy without faltering. So I'm delighted to introduce my first piece of Paradise: the Evelyn in taupe!
The color is actually a near match with my bathroom walls as you might be able to see in some of the pics. I'm just a beige/taupe kinda gal - even my bridesmaids' dresses were beige! The leather is so soft and slouchy and the style actually hangs much like a Bal Day when unstuffed. It's really roomy but doesn't make me feel overwhelmed by its size b/c of the unstructured hobo styling. Can't wait to wear this baby out and about! :heart:
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Evelyn 008.jpg
    Evelyn 008.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 317
  • Evelyn 011.jpg
    Evelyn 011.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 63
  • Evelyn 004.jpg
    Evelyn 004.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 321
  • Evelyn 007.jpg
    Evelyn 007.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 338
  • Evelyn 010.jpg
    Evelyn 010.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 321
oh man PM! out of any and every bag i have ever seen on you, this one is so utterly perfect and YOU! congrats! she's absolutely gorgeous! and the shade looks so amazing with your hair and skin tone!!!

Thanks for sharing in my excitement, ladies!! I honestly wouldn't hesitate to get one in black, too. Love this style! Now if only it would stop raining so I could take it out...

Bag twins!! :drinkup:

The Evelyn looks perfect on you, much better than the Kate! You made the right choice to swap. Your pics of the taupe make it look much nicer than the stock photos I've seen.