Parachuting to a new level.....

Your new new to you parachute is perfect in every way and so practical in daily functionality. ..
I think the "fever " is spreading in a good way!

If this one works out for me, there will be more......

Gorgeous bag and she fits right in! I love the parachute and have tried it on numerous times, but the round straps are holding me back. I look forward to hearing from you how it wears over the coming year!

I asked in the store about the straps, and was told that they flatten out in time. They are comfortable now but I haven't yet really used the bag and will get back to you when I know for sure that they will stay on my shoulder comfortably.

Fantastic in every way, easy and beautiful :tup:

I'm a freak for gray and have especially liked this shade since it first came out. This is my third NLG bag. It joins a pillow and a medium veneta.

Beautiful
Is that a dark gray? Or nero
You will have to post pics after it is worn in a little more

This is NLG. I also have bags in Ardoise but that gray is very close to nero imo. I find the NLG more versatile, especially since I live in a climate that has what seems like a never-ending summer. It looks very dark in the photo as I was not standing in a very well lit area.

Congrats on your new bag. I have always liked the Parachute but decided not to get it because of the rolled straps. Please do report back how they soften/flatten out.

Enjoy your new bag. It's beautiful.

Congrats on your new bag. I have always liked the Parachute but decided not to get it because of the rolled straps. Please do report back how they soften/flatten out.

Enjoy your new bag. It's beautiful.
I asked Grietje about her experience with this style. She advised me to use it for at least a month to soften up the handles. I loaded it up today and since I'm naturally lazy about changing bags I shouldn't have any trouble using it as my daily driver. I really want it to work for me because I love the style (but I hate discomfort so it's going to have to be something I can wear fairly easily). We'll see how it goes...I have my fingers crossed...

Thanks! How are your meet-up goodies serving you? Are you wearing the earrings a lot? I'm wearing mine almost daily.

My meet-up goodies are serving me well. Moreover, the Brunito is not afraid of a raindrop or two. I have been getting a lot of wear out of the earrings and am happy to report that they pair well with a nice gunmetal Alexis Bittar long necklace from a few seasons back. I would still like a short necklace though. Keep those eyes open!

My meet-up goodies are serving me well. Moreover, the Brunito is not afraid of a raindrop or two. I have been getting a lot of wear out of the earrings and am happy to report that they pair well with a nice gunmetal Alexis Bittar long necklace from a few seasons back. I would still like a short necklace though. Keep those eyes open!
I think I'm going to keep wearing my Elsa Peretti silver with my earrings but might add more earrings if anything jumps out at me. That is, if I have any funds left over after I complete what appears to be a growing tote collection.

I spent the last couple of days with friends in Carmel. Of course, there's a BV store there. The parachute style comes in NLG. I'm in love with this style & color. That pretty much sums it up. I went down a rabbit hole (photo 3).

Great choice, D! NLG is a wonderful color, so versatile. I don't own a parachute, but can only dream.

Great choice, D! NLG is a wonderful color, so versatile. I don't own a parachute, but can only dream.
I decided that the best color for my third tote is the color I use most in other sized bags. I am in the process of softening up the handles and adjusting to the increased amount of stuff I find myself carrying when I use one of my totes. I'm definitely in a learning mode right now. I don't think this style is meant to be a tote but it's serving that purpose for me.

This bag in NLG is a match made in heaven. Clean, simple, and yet so elegant. Congratulations!

And thank you for the group shot. I never knew that the lido is about the same size!

This bag in NLG is a match made in heaven. Clean, simple, and yet so elegant. Congratulations!

And thank you for the group shot. I never knew that the lido is about the same size!
My lido is, I think, a small version. It fits inside my medium cabat. It's 15" end-to-end fully opened. The parachute is also 15" pulled fully open end-to-end. They are remarkably close in overall size which surprised me when I brought it home.