Parachute bag: yes or no?

I have to confess that I still think about the small parachute! Indeed the smaller one does not stuck out too much, and thus, was just nice as shoulder bag. Also the right size for handheld for office purpose --- not too big and not too small.

I checked out the dates and realized that I have been pondering about this for more than a month!
Nothing wrong with that :smile:
I usually mull over my purchases for several months before I hand over the money. It avoids very costly mistakes, IMO.
This goes for other expensive things I don't really need as well. When you think about it, most people put a lot of thought into buying a new fridge - comparing brands, features, sizes, warranties, cost etc. - and most of them cost less than a BV purse.

I usually mull over my purchases for several months before I hand over the money. It avoids very costly mistakes, IMO.
This goes for other expensive things I don't really need as well. When you think about it, most people put a lot of thought into buying a new fridge - comparing brands, features, sizes, warranties, cost etc. - and most of them cost less than a BV purse.
How true.....appliances do seem to get a lot of thought before purchasing.....at least at my house they do.......

Reactions: missbellamama

So true... It took us a long time to decide what dining table to get, and it did cost less than a BV purse!