PAPYRUS Club = Subtle chic neutral. Announce your love to papyrus for all to see <3

Hmmm...I bought my papyrus RH city online in November. I would email all the US stores to see if anybody's got any. You can find the emails online. Good luck!

rGGH part time with lovely smooshy leather

pt3.jpg

pt4.jpg

pt5.jpg

I just order a papyrus First RH from Neiman Marcus. I've been stalking around for the longest time because I wasn't sure if it would be relatively low maintainence, as I have no patience to do maintainence.

I have lots of other black bags from other brands, some browns, but I never bought any light colored neutrals because I'm so afraid that it would get soiled. I've been reading up to see if I should do some water and oil repellent on this bag the moment I receive it or not. Haven't decided. But I promise to post my bag here as I haven't seen any one posted First papyrus so far.

She's been hidden away in my closet since last year. Took her out for photo shot to help a fellow tpfer and thot I'll post here as well. My Papyrus RGGH PT.

Attachments

• IMG_0699.JPG
    IMG_0699.JPG
    82.5 KB · Views: 592
  • IMG_0700.JPG
    IMG_0700.JPG
    66.6 KB · Views: 614
  • IMG_0701.JPG
    IMG_0701.JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 724
  • IMG_0702.JPG
    IMG_0702.JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 594
Finally recieved my papyrus First 2 days ago!! It looked and felt dry, "papery" like what some had described. Nevertheless, I still love it! I applied the Bal cream over all the dry areas and it did seem to look better.

6b7e453c.jpg

I took out one of the tassle and replaced it with a charm. I find that tassle on the front pocket way too long when I hold it in my hands.