Papillon with a Side Pocket?!

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. So I saw one of my friends today, and she was carrying a Papillon, in the larger size (30) and it had a small pocket on the side! :blink: I have never seen this before, or maybe I just never noticed it. Everything else with the bag checked out, and this girl is not one to carry a fake, so Im confused :huh: LOL...any ideas, girls??

2. fake

3. I think the epi papillons had a side pocket.. is hers epi leather?

4. Where did she get it?

5. It was in the monogram canvas, Im starting to believe its a fake..im disapointed for her lol :sad:

6. Then it's definitely a fake :cry:

7. It's a fake if she was carrying the mono pap. I think only the vernis bedford has a side pocket?

8. Thanks girls :heart: ..I still cant believe she would carry a fake...you know, it doesnt add up :blink:
    Thanks again

9. Too bad it's your friend carrying it, and not some snooty girl who likes to rub her LV in your face. I think I would enjoy embarrassing a snooty mean girl by publicly announcing she's carrying fake LV. Does that make me evil? :shame:

10. Nope! She brought that bad karma on herself, lol :shame: :biggrin:

Theres always the possibility she didnt know! Maybe she got it off eBay or a friend sold it to her assuring her it was real.

11. I have seen this bag carried by some women. def a fake!

12. When It Was Made They Were Thinking Of The Bedford....Fake Bedford Reject?

13. It's a def FAKE, i've only seen the Vernis Bedford ones with a lil side pocket. Give her a *funny* look next time she carries it, it'll instantly tell her that you KNOW that it's a fake! muhahahaha lol...I"m so bad lol

14. I managed to get a small pic of it...i guess i dont want to believe that she carries a fake...she was the one who introduced me to designer bags :sad:

EDIT: sorry the pic is soo small, its the only one i could find!

untitled.JPG
  15. OMG! That is SO awful!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice