Papillon 30?

Thanks for the input everyone :biggrin: I was really hoping the papillon 30 would fit comfortably on the shoulder :crybaby: and wish it had a cellphone pocket on the inside.

Anyone know of a bag that's similar, but will fit comfortably on the shoulder and has an inside cellphone pocket?...

I have the papillon 30 in mono and use to have the papillon 26 in both mono and damier and sold both 26s. I love the 30 size, it holds so much and yet does not look huge! If you are very petite with small arms, you should be able to wear it on your shoulder; however, it will not be a comfortable shoulder bag though, just want to pass that on to you. I love the Pap 30!

I have a Damier Pap 30 and LOVE it. You will definitely be able to fit it over your shoulder. It is surprisingly roomy and a great shape.

If you are looking for something with interior pockets you can always go for the Monty, Tivoli, Cabas, BH, BV.... etc. There are a TON of options. Have you been into the boutique?

the 26 is kinda small...
Personally i cant use the papillion as a shoulder bag very much... i prefer to use it on my arm coz if i use it on my shoulder, it flattens the round shape.

I'm a few inches taller than you and about the same weight and I really love my damier papillon 26. I tried them both on and the 26 just suited my frame better. I think (as I will always say) you need to try it on and see what works best for you.

The Papillon 30 is a handy size - not too small yet compact enough to carry around in style and comfort. I have trouble carrying it on my shoulder - it tends to squash up and look weird, but it looks great on the arm. The mini Papillon that accompanies it is ace. You can loop it on the outside of bags and use it as a mini bag on its own.