Papillon 30?

I'm thinking of getting the papillon 30 in mono, is it an ideal shoulder bag? I'm 5'3", 110lbs, and noodle armed (lol)..Is the 30 going to be 'too big' and should I go with the 26 or is do ya think the 30 will be just right? OR..if you have any suggestions on other bags I should consider (I want the same size....) send 'em my way :biggrin:

It's good as a shoulder bag if you do the whole strap-crossing trick (I know someone on here has pictures of it being carried like this and can probably explain it better than I can).

I would go with the Damier Papillon 30 if I were you, though...you won't have to worry about the vachetta. I got a mono pap 30 and really wish I had gone with the Damier. I'll probably get the Damier version at some point because I really love the shape of the papillon.

I think the Water Colour Papillon is only (!) $200 more than the mono. Why not wait for it. I love getting an LE LV. My gf has appox. 30 mono pieces, but is envious off my little Groom cles, just because it's not available anymore.

i have the papillon 26, and it's perfect for a day or night out. it fits all my essentials: wallet, phone, sunglasses, camera, lip gloss. and personally i think the papillon looks nicer as a handheld... :smile:

I have the Papillon 30 in Damier and the Papillon 26 in monogram. in my opinion, Papillon looks the best in Damier.

I don't think Papillon is an ideal shoulder bag because its not a comfortable bag to be carried on the shoulders. THings inside the bag tend to move everywhere (sliding up and down) and making noises all the time. It looks cuter when it is handheld.

I definitely think that you should go for a papillon 30 instead of a 26, and in damier. i'm 5"3, 95lbs. Its fuss-free!