Papillon 30 owners, help.

spylove22

O.G.
Jun 29, 2006
Since my Illovo MM is also staining my stuff, I might exchange it with another damier bag. I want a comfortable shoulder bag. Is the papillon 30 a comfortable shoulder bag? Can anyone please post a pic with it on the shoulder with your arm down. Does your arm squish the bag when you wear it for a long time? Also, if you have the damier papillon, is the lining the cotton red one (which is a curse for me :confused1: )? Thank you. :flowers:

it's very comfortable on the shoulder, but your arm kind of squish the bag against you. not that it really matters, because the canvas springs back into shap if you prod it around a bit :lol:

Hi there. The Papillon 30 is not made to be a shoulder bag, however you can use it as one. I find that when I do use it on my shoulder that it's squishing the shape of the bag. Therefore, I mainly use it on the crook of my arm or just hand-held. The lining is NOT the same as the Damier Speedy. It's red canvas but not the textile-lining so it shouldn't bleed like the other PFers have been mentioning.

Interior of Damier Papillon:
99_12.JPG

Mannequin with Damier Papillon:
LVdamierPapillon8.jpg

Mine is not damier but mono 30. Here are some pics with it on:

Attachments

• pap30111.JPG
    pap30111.JPG
    17.3 KB · Views: 90
  • Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 88