Papillon 30 Mono or Daimer?

juncotoco

Nov 1, 2007
Hi LV gurus and fans! I want to buy my wife a LV Papillon 30. I understand that this handbag has two designs. The Mono and the Daimer. I cannot really make up my mind. I already bought her an LV wallet two years back but I don't exactly know the name of it. It is the metallic type. Anyway, this papillon 30 would be her first LV bag.

May I kindly request for some valuable thoughts and comments? Thanks in advance!

:confused1:

For some reason, I think the papillon in the damier pattern just outshines the mono. The mono is beautiful, but the checker pattern with the barrel design is just gorgeous!

I own a Damier Papillon but I always wanted it in the mono.

I just love how it looks with the lighter straps and cute LVs all over it.

My vote goes to the Mono.

i have it in Damier, and it's one of my favorite everyday bags. it's very low-maintenance without the vachetta, and it's not faked as much as the Monogram Papillon is

Thanks so much for the suggestions & responses. It is really not easy having to choose from two good designs. And honestly, all your valid comment makes it harder for me choose...haha!

I think I would go for Daimer already. I hope my wife would like and appreciate it.

Thanks and best regards to all!

:smile: