papillon 26 - to buy or not to buy

1. that is the question!
    i found a descent deal online but i haven't seen this IRL.
    it's damier.
    how small is the 26? i'm pretty petite (5'2'') but everyone seems to prefer the 30 here when i searched it.

help!! should i???

2. I have the damier papillon 26, and I love it! I think it's a great size, it fits everything I normally carry. It is a handheld bag, so if you're looking for something to carry on the shoulder, the 30 is a better choice. But I love the 26 size :heart:

3. I also have the pap. 26 (mono). I love it!! Small and cute!:love: It fits all my essentials without being too packed. Wallet, ckbk., ph., brush, and a few misc. loose things..and I still have room to spare.

Very cute! Depends on how much you carry I guess...and will function best for you. Good Luck! :biggrin:

4. i'm petite too. and i have the damier pap 26. the 30 is too big for me.

but if you want to use it as a shoulder bag then get the pap 30. but i think it would be way too big for you though.
    the 26 would be better for you

5. I have it and I love it! It was my first LV and I don't regret my decision at all, great bag!! Fits the essential (and more), comfortable bag, and just overall great. I really recommend it!

Here's a pic - I'm 5'2 and 97lbs.

[​IMG]

6. ^^^ Jen, you look GREAT rocking that papillon. 97 lbs? :shocked: Geeze, you're a tiny tiny little thing. :graucho:

7. The 26 is cute. I want a 30 though cause it's bigger and comes with a baby. LOL.

8. That's why I got the 30, just for that "free" little thing. :lol:

9. ^^ Technically not free cause it's like 300 more than the 26 :P

But yeah I'm in love with my friend's damier papillon. I'm waiting until she goes broke so I can lowball her haha.

10. hmm I also prefer the 30 but the 26 looks cute too.

11. Aww thanks Irissy!! Oh I know, it sucks being so small sometimes and I'm trying to gain weight but it's not working :cry: I actually lost weight when I started college, double :cry:

12. I love my 26 and I am 5'.

13. :roflmfao:

14. I'm 5 feet tall and I have the 26 and the 30. The 26 is too small for all my stuff so it only gets used once in a while. The 30 is a bit too big so it never gets used at all! Poor Papillons!

15. i'd have to say, either or.... it really depends on how much stuff you carry!!! i think this LV bag is great!!! SO cute!!!! its totally on my list!!!
    good luck on what you decide!!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice