Papillon 26 or 30?

satouyuri

Sep 12, 2007
i am deciding to get a papillon..but don't know if i suit 26 or 30...
i am bout 160cm..5'2 i think.........and kinda chubby...
does anyone have pics on ppl holding papillon 26 and 30, so that i can see what's the difference of the size. thx a lot

I'd say 30 too. It was one of my first LVs (a mono) and I LOVED it. Gonna get a damier soon since I sold the mono long ago to fund later bags. Go try it on to make sure tho, the pap isn't a bag everyone loves.

i wear jeans most of the time...very casual...since i am still a college student...should i go for the mono or damier? coz i want a bag which i can use no matter i wear casual or semi formal..(like speedy..goes well with any style)

i wear jeans most of the time...very casual...since i am still a college student...should i go for the mono or damier? coz i want a bag which i can use no matter i wear casual or semi formal..(like speedy..goes well with any style)

I live in jeans and Juicy sweats and Nikes and carry everything from Prada gauffres to LV of any type to Birkins. I'm not one of those who cares about clothes or shoes as much as bags. *As long as my super clean Nikes match my sweat suit and purse, that is! lol*

I think it is just your preference in bags and how you carry yourself when you wear them.

I worked 'heels and hose' jobs when I toted my mono pap, but it looks equally fab with jeans and so does Damier. You cant lose either way!