Papillon 19 Reveal. My first mono bag. Would a Victorine fit?

maxitocamille

Jun 5, 2015
When I was younger, I vowed to never purchase anything Louis Vuitton because the mono print was just too obnoxious. Welp, here I am, eating my words. :facepalm: I guess the print isn't so bold since it's on the tiniest of bags? :lol:
But in all seriousness, I love the mono print now hahaha :graucho:

Here's my newest LV baby, Papillon 19, accompanied by my first LV baby, 6 key holder mono/RB. I got the bag preloved from Fashionphile, and I am enamored. Funny how my oldest piece is my newest acquisition.

Now, would the Victorine wallet fit inside? The height and depth of the pap is 4". What wallet would you recommend?
papillon19.jpg

When I was younger, I vowed to never purchase anything Louis Vuitton because the mono print was just too obnoxious. Welp, here I am, eating my words. :facepalm: I guess the print isn't so bold since it's on the tiniest of bags? :lol:

Here's my newest LV baby, Papillon 19, accompanied by my first LV baby, 6 key holder mono/RB. I got the bag preloved from Fashionphile, and I am enamored. Funny how my oldest piece is my newest acquisition.

Now, would the Victorine wallet fit inside? The height and depth of the pap is 4". What wallet would you recommend?
View attachment 3809292
This is sooo cute! Love it

Reactions: maxitocamille

View attachment 3809292

Hahaha! No advice re the wallet but just wanted to completely agree with this. Cute bag too!

IMG_3986.JPG IMG_3980.JPG IMG_3981.JPG

View attachment 3809292

We are bag twins. Bought mine in 2004 used it only a handful of times. The nice SA found me a small wallet (4x3 inches) to go with it. Very please with the combo.

View attachment 3809292
Pretty! Enjoy your new goodies!!!

View attachment 3809292
congrats. So cute!