Papier A4 in Gris fossile. Any info as to availability?

Breadnbrie

Jun 11, 2016
I just found my perfect dark grey tote bag and I'm in love!!

I am wondering if you lovely ladies and gentlemen know which seasonal collection this beauty belongs to.

It's not on the official Bal site nor NM, only on mytheresa. I told myself I needed to go on a ban until march, so I am hoping that this is in the spring/summer 2017 collection and not the 2016 collection!

Any info?

Attachments

• IMG_7021.PNG
    IMG_7021.PNG
    199.4 KB · Views: 190

I am wondering if you lovely ladies and gentlemen know which seasonal collection this beauty belongs to.

It's not on the official Bal site nor NM, only on mytheresa. I told myself I needed to go on a ban until march, so I am hoping that this is in the spring/summer 2017 collection and not the 2016 collection!

Any info?

No idea about this bag but I have always admired the papier bbags!!

Any info?
I don't know if this is gris fossile or not but that colour was from F/W 2015. Unless they're doing it again?

Last edited: