Papertiger's Historical 'Reveal' :)

I can't believe I didn't visit this thread earlier. BEAUTIFUL choices, and you wear them so well. I can't get over the colours of the orange scarf, it's like it's sparkling. COngratulations!

I was :biggrin:

Soon I had actually quite forgotten about Granny and was trying my scarves with the bags and admiring myself in the mirror pretending I was Zsha Zsha and then Grace, and then Audrey :tispy:

attachment.php

I love this picture!!!:ps:Congrats again!!!:flowers:

• Thanks
Reactions: papertiger
Dr paperTiger, what a great storyteller! Lovely Amis trio! I only have fuschia. Blue is truly an amazing colour which is not available where I shop (or probably sold out already!)

Congrats on your rare antique H! I must go raid my granny's closet!
@SuiteSixteen, do you happen to have product code for your Amis fuschia? Would love this, especially as my puppy girl’s signature color is fuschia/raspberry! Thanks so much!!

Then something caught my eye, another little scarf started to 'sing to me'

It was strange because this wasn't a blue scarf at all. In fact it couldn't be further from the blue. It was little orange riding-hood.

In a strange way these opposites attracted each other, 'how lovely' I thought 'I will have have sisters for my 'little girl' at home' (who only had her wolf to play with)
oh so this scarf design re-issue again recently?