Papertiger's Historical 'Reveal' :)

Papertiger, thanks to you, India and CobaltBlu, here in tpf, we at least can learn, discuss and extend the life of vintage Hermes like Lorraine, etc. Otherwise, they'll be unknown and buried in the Hermes history forever.

Congratulations!

vancleef fan, vixen, lanit, BAL_Fanatic and IFFAH thank you :flowers:

IFFAH, thank you for the prompt. There was already a SM on the unusual bag thread but I put the tittle white bag/purse :biggrin:.

papertiger, i totally enjoyed your story. your scarves are great, too. they are "fun" scarves and seems to bring out the child in you. it's is also very nice to have found the vintages pieces. the history in it makes it even more special. congrats to you!!!

papertiger, i totally enjoyed your story. your scarves are great, too. they are "fun" scarves and seems to bring out the child in you. it's is also very nice to have found the vintages pieces. the history in it makes it even more special. congrats to you!!!

Thank you goldbundles.

I need no encouragement :lol:

I started to buy and wear scarves (esp H) to look slightly more grown-up as I teach over 18 YO students (mature students can be even more senior) and it does work I think. These little scarves are more for days off, very versitile too.

I popped in again to re-read the thread and re-enjoy the photos.
(Or should I say: I re-popped in...)
Story and pics are even better the second time around!
Re-thanking you, Dr. papertiger!
xox