Papertiger's Historical 'Reveal' :)

Well alternative ending PaperT: wolfie says " My what lovely bags and scarves you have", grabs the loot and heads for the woods to live happily ever after.

No seriously-you look fresh and fab - the bags and silks are TDF-stay away wolfie!:graucho::boxing:

Absolutely gorgeous :heart: this picture!!! All your finds are magnificent;)
I was :biggrin:

Soon I had actually quite forgotten about Granny and was trying my scarves with the bags and admiring myself in the mirror pretending I was Zsha Zsha and then Grace, and then Audrey :tispy:

attachment.php

Loved reading your story and congratulations on your fabulous accomplishments!
What a beautiful collection and what wonderful treasures you found. That you for
sharing this special story with us!

Hi sweetie, what a lovely tale! And what a lovely treasures you found, love the scarves, the bags and your modeling pics!
And I love blue on you ( and now I see your mod. pics I think red would look great on you too ;))! Congratulations on your fabulous finds dr. Papertiger, you deserve them :drinkup:.

Well alternative ending PaperT: wolfie says " My what lovely bags and scarves you have", grabs the loot and heads for the woods to live happily ever after.

No seriously-you look fresh and fab - the bags and silks are TDF-stay away wolfie!:graucho::boxing:

:lol:

Someone is very good at reading subtext :graucho:

Hi sweetie, what a lovely tale! And what a lovely treasures you found, love the scarves, the bags and your modeling pics!
And I love blue on you ( and now I see your mod. pics I think red would look great on you too ;))! Congratulations on your fabulous finds dr. Papertiger, you deserve them :drinkup:.

I am def getting into blues. It's more about shades rather than whole colours isn't it? My real grandmothers had red hair (but auburn) and she never wore black only, dark blues, browns or greens, I think she was on to something. I think I look fine in black but need to find some alternatives too, scarves are such a great way of getting some colour near my face or tranforming an outfit. Thank you for your lovely words :hugs:.