Paper or Plastic RM wallet

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Aug 20, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2008
    I got my People Style Watch today in the mail and there is a RM wallet in there called Paper or Plastic. It looks like an enevlope. It comes in 3 colors and says paper on one part inside and plastic on another part inside. Sorry I dont have time to scan the picture from the magazine.
    Its 185.00 comes in sunshine, peacock, and rose with gold writing. The size is 4.5 H x 6 W

It says: The pop art gold lettering and pretty hue make this one of our favorite styles from Minkoffs new line of small leather goods, dubbed the Minkettes.

2. Sounds cute, post pics when you can! I thought WE are the minkettes... I guess so are her small leather goods too haha

3. oooh can't wait to see pics! it sounds really cute!

4. Oo thanks for posting! This sounds rather hard to resist.

5. I MUST have one of these. I'll have to run out and grab that people mag. Does it say when or where they can be purchased from?

6. I have a Juicy wallet that says something similar... I wonder when Rm's wallets will be available

7. Can't wait to see pics of this!

8. Would love to see pics of this too!

9. Cool!! I need to see it too.

10. There was a pic of it in one of the interviews she did. I can't for the life of me remember which one it was though since there have been so many. Let me go do a search for it.

11. I looked and could not find it. Hopefully someone will come along who remembers it. It was an interview where RM showed what was in her bag.

12. I can't wait to see what this looks like! :nuts: I've been waiting (very impatiently!) for Rebecca Minkoff's small leather goods to debut!

13. Attached Files:

14. aww, she named her new line after us!! don't you all feel honored and special?!?!

15. Wow, this is so cool, can't wait for it come out!!