Paper Fortunes

1. Hey girls.. Need a little help. Can you remember the names of those paper gadgets we used to make? here is a pic: Barely There® I do remember the boys calling them cootie catchers.. but, what the heck is the real name? :yahoo:

2. Wow I remember those! I just checked out that site you listed and it told me a diamond is in my future! That's one good future :P I really can't remember the name of them for the life of me though.

3. Would it be origami?

4. The art of it is called origami.. I know the boys in school called them cootie catchers.. ha ha but, the girls called them something else.. so, why do I remember the silly name from the boys?... :yucky:

5. i got a holiday home is in my future.. haha i cant remeber what they are called either..

ahhh square thing... hahaha

6. haha..i remember those...but not the name!!

mine says to ask for something i've been wanting! :graucho:...and then i did it again and it said "a diamond is in your future"

sweet!

7. We just called them fortune tellers!?!

8. ^^me too...i don't know what else they might be called.

9. Uhm...don't know if that helps but we call them beaks in icelandic, as in a birds beak.

10. We called them cootie catchers, too...not just the boys...sometimes fortune tellers.

11. Honestly, I don't remember what they were called either. I just remember making them all the time.

12. Wow - that brings back memories! I don't remember ever calling them anything, though. I made bunches of those in the 4th - 5th grades, I think.

13. My kids are really into these.... but I just called home to ask the name...and got an uncertain answer....origami future! Anyway...maybe that is what the kids in Asia call them!!!

14. I just played and it said a vacation house was in my future... well, DUH, of course! LOL, j/k.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice