Papaya B Bag

Jan 10, 2006
Has anyone seen this Papaya B bag in real life? (The bag is available on NAP) I'm curious if it's a nice "bright" yellow or some weird fugly orangey yellow? Any thoughts would be appreciated!

index.jpg

I havent seen this in real life, but saw it on net-a-porter yesturday! I think it looks so cool! Perfect for spring and summer! I've been considering a B Bag and I would love to have this one!!! Fun and sophisticated at the same time! Love it! There's also a light turquoise version on NAP as well!

I've been eyeing this bag on N-A-P since they put it up!! It looks fabulous and I've been seriously contemplating purchasing it... but because of the colour, so if it doesn't look the same in real life... hm. I suppose I will have to phone some places to see if they carry it so I can see it in real life!

I bought one through Bluefly.com and JUST returned it. According to DHL tracking, it was just delivered. So keep your eyes on Bluefly.com, it should pop back up in the system soon.

I ended up returning the bag because it was just too "orange" for me. It wasn't a bright yellow, more like a school bus yellow with orange undertones. Probably like the actual color of a papaya or mango!

^ Reaaaally?? That sounds like a colour I would adore! I'm looking for a bag in a bright yellow and/or orange! I'll have to keep my eye on bluefly. Thanks for the heads up!

^ Reaaaally?? That sounds like a colour I would adore! I'm looking for a bag in a bright yellow and/or orange! I'll have to keep my eye on bluefly. Thanks for the heads up!

I snapped a pic before I returned the bag--I think it captures the true color of the bag.

Attachments

• DSCN1409.JPG
    DSCN1409.JPG
    45.4 KB · Views: 56
The colour is AWESOME! I love it! I'll have to keep my eye out now for it on Bluefly. I'm sorry you weren't happy with your purchase, but of course everyone has their preferences.