paparazzi-girl (the former monaco-babe) has a new eBay ID!!!

I can't believe she is still active on ebay!
I'd encourage everyone to always file a claim with PayPal if you haven't received your item one day before it's too late. Even if they're hospitalized or have sick kids or whatever. Just apologize and say you do believe they will come through (if you do), but that you have to file a complaint anyway because of PayPals time limit. That's what I do. And if the seller is genuine, but really had problems that prevented her from sending the item, she wont mind. Also, please leave negative feedback for bad transactions! If someone reads your feedback, they will surely check the seller's feedback as well, and if something isn't your fault I'm sure they'll know (just don't resort to profanity) Personally I don't mind if a seller has negative feedback if I'm able to gather by their response that it wasn't their fault and they are polite about it ("I'm sorry, but how is it MY fault that you failed to ship my item? I have proof of payment!" or something along those lines) Someone tried to scam me once, and it was a huge ordeal and a real pain. The seller said her kids were sick, and then she got sick and whatnot. I don't think she had the item at all, because she ended up refunding me (after a few months, I'd sent her about a million emails) Eesh!

You know, I almost think I had a problem with her awhile ago. It was for a Primp thermal..but then again, I could be wrong. I'll have to check..the name just sounds really familar.

There is some discussion in a Balenciaga Boobie thread that ebay id catwalk_mode
s.gif
is the same person as the scammer. Can anyone confirm that or has anyone bought from catwalk_mode?

I can't believe she is still active on ebay!
I'd encourage everyone to always file a claim with PayPal if you haven't received your item one day before it's too late. Even if they're hospitalized or have sick kids or whatever. Just apologize and say you do believe they will come through (if you do), but that you have to file a complaint anyway because of PayPals time limit. That's what I do. And if the seller is genuine, but really had problems that prevented her from sending the item, she wont mind. Also, please leave negative feedback for bad transactions! If someone reads your feedback, they will surely check the seller's feedback as well, and if something isn't your fault I'm sure they'll know (just don't resort to profanity) Personally I don't mind if a seller has negative feedback if I'm able to gather by their response that it wasn't their fault and they are polite about it ("I'm sorry, but how is it MY fault that you failed to ship my item? I have proof of payment!" or something along those lines) Someone tried to scam me once, and it was a huge ordeal and a real pain. The seller said her kids were sick, and then she got sick and whatnot. I don't think she had the item at all, because she ended up refunding me (after a few months, I'd sent her about a million emails) Eesh!

I'm scared that I'm currently being scammed. It could be this seller, who knows. I took a chance on a seller with very little feedback on good faith since I have very little feedback. The auction closed on 12/7/06 and after two emails she replied almost a week later saying that she had been traveling but that she would send it via UPS that day. She offered to give me the tracking number and I wrote her back and said that that would be great. So, she wrote me back on 12/13 and now it's 12/19 and no tracking number, no response and no item. I emailed her yesterday and again today. Should I file a complaint or wait one or two more days? I'm worried now because I realize that she's not covered under the "paypal up to $1000..." although I did use a credit card to pay with paypal. If anyone has any advice I'd appreciate it!

good grief... i think i dealt with her in 2003... was in process of getting a fendi bagguette when she dissapeared saying she had to go on a sudden trip somewhere. luckily i had not paid.

i had a cancelled transaction with this one. seemed that she is based in germany. item at the time looked real (prada leather pouch with chain strap). but some similarities in patterns of not being able to respond due to travelling, etc. really got my goat at the time (i am the buyer, how can i be chasing after a seller to give her money!) might actually be travelling for business i suppose... but the longer a transaction is completed the less time you have to claim losses if seller do not deliver. so she is irresponsible at best in my book at the moment. would be great to find out if she is legit.

There is some discussion in a Balenciaga Boobie thread that ebay id catwalk_mode
s.gif
is the same person as the scammer. Can anyone confirm that or has anyone bought from catwalk_mode?