paparazzi-girl (the former monaco-babe) has a new eBay ID!!!

The ideal way to method to help possibly cure this person would be to ask if your cousin (i.e. friend, boyfriend, etc) from Chechnya will be coming by to personally pay and pick up the item (that is currently on EBAY moda-da eBay Seller: moda-da: Men's Clothing, Women's Shoes items on eBay.com listing) at HER location! :yahoo:

If this girl is Russian (Natalya Maximova) - she will be looking for personal protection to keep next to her bed!

I remember reading that thread in the Hermès forum, just awful. It sickens me that people would do that to a complete stranger(or anyone for that matter.) How can she go to sleep at night? Does she not have a conscience?

I remember reading that thread in the Hermès forum, just awful. It sickens me that people would do that to a complete stranger(or anyone for that matter.) How can she go to sleep at night? Does she not have a conscience?

Apparently not, pk. :sad:

thithi, I never cease to be amazed that you can do all this and not be arrested, let alone carry on selling... :shrugs:

Thanks for your post chloehandbags.

It just goes to show how dangerous ebay is! They let these scammers get away with it and do very little to help. I'm sure many people have reported her to ebay, but all her accounts are still registered - so they've done nothing to protect innocent people from her. It is a complete joke...

Thanks for your post chloehandbags.

It just goes to show how dangerous ebay is! They let these scammers get away with it and do very little to help. I'm sure many people have reported her to ebay, but all her accounts are still registered - so they've done nothing to protect innocent people from her. It is a complete joke...

I know. :yes:

Surely it would be so easy for them to have a three strike system, or something, if they wanted to...?

No problem, BTW. :flowers:

This person sounds like a psycho!!. Someone somewhere will eventually take her down... way down....:death:

She seems to be operating on the assumption that everyone she scams will be a nice, innocent person who won't dare retaliate, doesn't she?

But, by the law of averages, surely, one day, she'll scam someone (or someone's wife, or girlfriend) who is far more dangerous than she is? :shrugs: