paparazzi-girl (the former monaco-babe) has a new eBay ID!!!

i don't know if this has been posted here yet or not, but i have reason to believe that natalya/monaco-babe/paparazzi-girl has another ebay id that no one has mentioned yet.

malvinas_luxuries

a friend of mine came across one of her auctions for a gucci dress, and when she showed the link to me i noticed how suspiciously similar the descriptions and overall listing style is to natalya's auctions. the photos are even hosted at the same site natalya uses for her items (ranchoweb)..... it has to be her!!

she doesn't know how to cover her tracks very well, does she? :rolleyes:

you decide!!!! let me know what you think!!

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmalvinas_luxuriesQQhtZ-1

Hi,

I did a forum search for the ebay id malvinas_luxuries and this thread came up. Has anyone established that they are or are not the same person? I'm interested in an item from them and after reading this thread I do not want to deal with a scammer.

Great job on the detective work. We have a great community here!!!:biggrin:

Sorry! Please ignore this post. Looks like they've been around since 2001 so I don't think it's her.

Last edited:
Hi,

I did a forum search for the ebay id malvinas_luxuries and this thread came up. Has anyone established that they are or are not the same person? I'm interested in an item from them and after reading this thread I do not want to deal with a scammer.

Great job on the detective work. We have a great community here!!!:biggrin:

Sorry! Please ignore this post. Looks like they've been around since 2001 so I don't think it's her.

I don't know if they are the same person, but I DO KNOW that you need to be careful with this seller.

A few years ago, I purchased a NWT designer dress from her for $500. It was authentic, but she forgot to mentioned that it was dirty with black marks and streaks all over it, and that it was snagged in several places and zipper sligthly defect.

Back then, I was too scared to file on Paypal (didn't know the ropes) and when I contacted her about it, I got a snarky response. I never deal with that seller anymore.

Hi ladies,
Not sure if i should be posting here or not but became interested in this thread and read from start to finish, does anybody know if she still operates via e-bay and if so what her seller ID(s) is/are?
Also the website that seemed to be mentioned so many pages back seems inaccessible, is it still up and running?
Did this womans dirty dealings ever catch up to her and did her victims recieve any sort of compensation for their losses?
TIA for any responses :biggrin: