Pap 30: Who can fit it on their shoulder?

i have a pap 26 and it fits over my shoulder. hope this pic helps
meandlv.jpg

I can fit it on my shoulder, but think it looks odd! :shame: It looks like a big rolled up something right under your armpit! ;) Definitely think it should be used more as a hand held (or in the crook of your arm) bag!

HTH!

totally agree...I returned my soufflot because it did not fit nicely on the shoulder and I am tall and lean...it was right at my armpit and was not designed to be a shoulder bag....handheld or crookof the arm it is perfect...

totally agree...I returned my soufflot because it did not fit nicely on the shoulder and I am tall and lean...it was right at my armpit and was not designed to be a shoulder bag....handheld or crookof the arm it is perfect...

I tried the soufflot and it was really really uncomfortable as a shoulder bag because it's so stiff, but if you have mono or damier papillon, it's alot easier even though it's not ideal because the bag gets squished.

I'm a size 0 or 00 also and I DON'T like the look of the Papillon 30 on my shoulder. I felt my arms are extended out bc it DOES tuck under your armpit like a warm loaf (it doesnt sound appetizing). The damier pap 30 was one of the bags on my wishlist when I couldn't afford LV (college years) and then later when I could afford it, I went to the store and tried it. It looked horrible like luggage, my bf's gay bro even said it looked like luggage. I went w/ the damier speedy 25 instead. I loved the pap 30 but knowing it doesn't look good, turned me off.

lol. the pap 30?? EVERYONE should be ablt to fit that one on their shoulder. its not very small. its the pap 26 that some ppl might have a problem cause to me its a lot smaller

I have a bedford, so I suppose it's the same as pap 30 size-wise. I can fit the bedford on my shoulder no problem, but I wouldn't do that and can't figure out how to make it better for me, so I'll consider the bedford as a hand-carry bag.

1) Bread-loaf under armpit method
Description: when you put the bag on your shoulder, the long side should be facing the ground. Both round sides should be facing front or back.
My words: I don't like it!! Like absolutanne said, your arm gets extended. You'll be forced to lift up your arm to fall around the bag, instead of being able to keep your arm comfortable on the side of your body. I suppose you can kinda squish the pap under your arm a bit because it's canvas, but I wouldn't do this on my bedford.

2) Barrel on your back method
Description: the bag becomes parallel to your body. Both round sides should be facing the ground or the sky. Similar to latinaModel but even more vertical.
My words: I don't like it!! The things in my bag will all be rolling down because of gravity. Then when I decide to take it off from my shoulder and carry it over my arm, I'll have to re-organize my things so that the weight balance out. Otherwise, the bag will become tilted on one end.

So, unless it's an absolute emergency, I wouldn't want to wear this over my shoulder.

I tried the soufflot and it was really really uncomfortable as a shoulder bag because it's so stiff, but if you have mono or damier papillon, it's alot easier even though it's not ideal because the bag gets squished.

ohhh..good to know...the soufflot fit on my shoulder but, ackward and forget about wearing it with a fall or winter jacket...summer with a cami maybe but, not the best for a shoulder...the canvas probably works much better than the epi soufflot...thanks spy