Pap 30: Who can fit it on their shoulder?

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I tried on the pap 30 in mono a long long time ago and I can't remember if I could get it over my shoulder or not.
    I'm 5'5 and about a US size 8.
    I used to carry an old Dooney Bourke barrel bag (back before I knew about LV LOL) and it fit great on my shoulder.

I'm think this may solve my dilemma of finding a versatile shoulder bag that can also be handheld and still looks sophisticated and not as casual as a tote.

2. i can

3. comfortably? Or is it a tight squeeze?

4. Yup, I can, and it's comfy too.... kinda reminds me of this Parisian girl with a warm loaf of bread under her arm (read it in a book)!!! :biggrin:

5. Don't have papi 30 but it's the same size as bedford, it fits on the shoulder comfortably even with jacket on.

6. I can fit it on my shoulder, but think it looks odd! :shame: It looks like a big rolled up something right under your armpit! ;) Definitely think it should be used more as a hand held (or in the crook of your arm) bag!

HTH!

7. yeuxhonnetes can. i thought that everybody can. the papillon 30 is a shoulder bag. the papillon 26 on the other hand, is a hand held bag. hope this helps!

8. Twiggers...I don't like the look of it on your shoulder...it's too squished...it will probably fit you though. Personal peference only...

9. I can, it is comfortable but I like the look better on the arm.

10. Thanks everyone! I don't mind carrying it on the crook of my arm...but want the option of a shoulder bag when I need to be hands free.

11. I can fit both the 30 and 26 on my shoulder, although 26 is a REALLY tight squeeze! I don't think carrying the 30 on your shoulder is awkward... I just swing the bag back a bit so it's resting against my back and not in my armpit, but not back so much that the bag is vertical against my back.

12. i can fit the papillon 30 on my shoulder. i'm about 5'3" and u.s. size 0-2. i don't think the papillon is awkward as a shoulder bag at all. i carry it both on my shoulder and in the crook of my arm all the time.

13. I can fit the pap 30 on my shoulder very comfortably.

14. I never tried a 30, but the 26 does not fit on my shoulder and I am a size 0 or XS.

15. I can fit the pap 30 on my shoulder (5'4", size 3/4). But I agree with LV Love - I prefer to swing the bag close to my back.