paon blue info, anyone?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone have a pic or description of paon blue, a new "year of India" color? Sorry if this has been posted, w/o the search I can't tell....

TIA :flowers::flowers:

2. Katel - I think reseller Hermes** has one on her website :smile:

3. Sorry - I went to copy the pic and it's Lagoon not Paon - doh :Push:

4. thanks for the thought, Handybags! I checked on google and it says paon blue is the color of the peacock's "eyes".....I would love to see a pic of this new paon blue.

lilach, where are you? I bet you know... :smile:

5. There was a little swatch that I think MrsS put up (a circular piece of leather) but without the search.... :shrugs:

6. Katel ~ It Sounds Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!

7. The swatch pic is in the Lagon thread. I saw it IRL with the new chevre Mangalore(sp)? It is a pretty blue exactly like the pic posted, but hard to describe. I think MrsS. posted it.

8. the paon in chevre (pic from Mrssparkles post ) lagon 'lagoon' thread

Attached Files:

9. I amy HAVE to get an accessory in this!:drool:

10. It is very pretty; looks like a brighter version of Turquoise in Mysore without the blue-green undertone.

11. You guys are the best! Thanks very much :heart:

12. That's a pretty color. :smile:

13. Lovely blue! I can't wait to see it!

14. It is a lovely blue, I have seen the swatch IRL & it is really a rich blue with green undertone. IMO, it'd make a great pop of color in a smaller bag, kellys maybe HAC32, birkin 30.....gold hardware....

15. I wonder what the new chevre is like?