Pants/Trousers - Need help on finding a high quality amazing fit pair of pants!

chiquen81

O.G.
Feb 11, 2008
I just recently purchased the Max C pants by Theory. I got them in the camel color. I really would love to get these in black, but they are back-ordered according to the web site, and also the sales associate claimed that they didn't even make black cotton Max C pants by Theory, but I wasn't sure about that. My main problem is that I cannot have ANY wool in the pants. It makes me itch like CRAZY. I get these little red bumps all over me even if there's a small percentage of wool in the blend of the fabric. This definitely makes it harder for me to find pants. Can any recommend a good designer with an amazing fit (preferably a boot cut such as the Max C Theory style)? I would also like it to be in black. I've looked for a while online and I just am not seeing anything that looks that great. Banana, Talbots, and Nordstrom just don't have anything I like.

I don't know if anyone else feels this way, but finding the right dress pants for me is the equivalent of finding a needle in a haystack! (especially when you add in my wool allergy)

Thanks ladies! ;)