Pantina Leather

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I heart LV but I really really hate when the leather gets dark. As soon as I notice a slight change in the leather, I sell it on eBay which probably is a bit of a waste of money.

I'd really like a wapity because when I go out, its either to the movies, restaurant or golfing which seems fitting because all I need is the few cards, keys and my razr but I'm scared of the patina turning dark. This is something I'd like to keep for a while instead of the whole buying and selling process.

Anyway, to get to my question, is there anything I can spray on the leather when I just get it to keep it a nice light patina?

Thanks Girls :cool:

2. :shocked: Really???
    I noticed yesterday, that my Denim Speedy already changed color. I bought it 2 or 3 weeks ago... But it looks so nice now :love:
    I'm sorry, I can't answer your question. But if you do a search here, you might find some posts abot this topic.

3. Haha Yeah! I'm a little odd like that. My boyfriend noticed my new tango getting a little darker so he asked when I was going to sell it. Oddly enough, he doesn't like the dark patina either.

4. omg..i hate the dark patina....thats y i like to buy more of epi, damier and suhali...only vachetta ones i bought is mc speedy and mc mini speedy..i think it looks really ugly..wen it gets a bit darker..its acceptable..but wen it gets to that dark brown..i hate it! i wish it could stay that almost white/cream colour that it is right wen i buy it from the store.........-__-

5. I have a MC White wapity and I use it everyday. I haven't really seen much change to the leather though. It didn't start out pale in the first place. I think they use a different leather.

6. Spraying with Appleguard is supposed to slow it down, but there's nothing that will actually prevent the process.

7. I love when it turns a golden brown....I think it makes the bag look really classy.

8. There's tons of threads about this already. Please use the search feature.

9. i hate the patina too :mad: i think the vachetta looks so nice when it's in all of its brand new glory

i recommend Shining Monkey. i use that now, and i will NEVER use Apple Garde again :yucky: unfortunately, nothing can stop the patina -- although i'd give my life to find a way :P -- but Shining Monkey will delay it

10. I agree w/ some of teh others. Try doing a search, there's TONS of threads that are recent about patina.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice