Panthere watch?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. It's a gorgeous watch, and I hope you can get it soon!!

Kelly Banana likes this.
  2. So, the new Panthere has been released in my city in Asia and I paid a visit to Cartier this evening! I am totally attracted by the rose gold medium (only two sizes S and M) but hubby much prefers the yellow gold. Both are of the same price.

I like to seek the advice of Cartier lovers and experts - which one keeps its value better? I plan to pass this watch to my daughter someday and it will be wonderful if it can be both a sentimental and practical gift. Appreciate your input!!

3. I say follow your heart and go with what you love because that will have the most meaning to your daughter. But because you are asking, I prefer yellow gold and think it is the most classic and timeless; pun intended.;)

4. Any one has the price on the yellow gold panthere watch in small?

5. I believe it's $18,300 USD; not sure about other currencies worldwide

6. Is it quartz or automatic? Thanks.

7. SA in Houston said both sizes are quartz - the size of the Panthere isn't large enough to accommodate an automatic movement ):

uhpharm01 likes this.
  8. I want the gold so badly. But I already have the galbee and the design is similar and I could not justify the $20k price.

9. #24 Aug 28, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2017
  10. Hi chiquitapet - I've always liked the Panthere and was so excited to hear that it was being released. But I had purchased the Tank Solo already. I finally went to see and try on the Panthere yesterday and it is so lovely. Here is the medium Panthere next to my Tank Solo (small). Love the bracelet/chains on the Panthere - it has a beautiful shine! So, do I need a second Cartier stainless steel watch?? :P Let us know what you decide!
    IMG_9050.JPG

Hermes Nuttynut and chiquitapet like this.
  11. Your tank is beautiful!! But you definitely need another watch Thanks for the great picture!

jpezmom likes this.
  12. #27 Jan 15, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2018
    The Panthère watch, with a double or triple wrap bracelet, will be available in May.

D63FC397-40B7-4E8E-B6A5-221B88D44DFB.jpeg

13. This is so beautiful.

Hermes Nuttynut likes this.
  14. My husband wanted to get me a watch for my soon coming bday.i had a great difficulty choosing between the tank solo and panthere medium. Finally went ahead and bought the panthere..but honestly I can't get off the tank solo from my head too..loving both watches..what's wrong with my head..

15. Here is a mod shot with both..how lovely they both look..