Panthère de Cartier watch really is beautiful up close and personal!

I’ve tried the RG small too. It’s very unique, looks more modern than the YG but difficult to find in the preloved market. And the boutique’s price of the new one hurts a lot :lol:
I know, right? The price is a killer! I am so happy you found your perfect one in the preloved market. Enjoy her in great health and happiness.

Reactions: am1ly
Just purchased today! A medium Panthere. Couldn't decide at first between this and a Tank Must (small). Ultimately, this won out. Bracelet and watch are thinner than the Tank and fit nicely. I looked at pre-owned first, but could not justify buying if a new one was not really that much more. There is not much pre-owned in my area that I can see in person.

Attachments

• watch.jpg
    watch.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 194
Hi Everyone, I recently bought the panthere watch in yellow gold. Although I've been enjoying this watch very much I noticed the Clasp on the watch looks rose gold (I'm 90% certain it is Rose gold). For those who has the small YG without diamond version, is your Clasp rose gold or should it be YG like the rest of the watch?

Thank you advance for your help

IMG_20211224_184608.jpgIMG_20211224_184601__01.jpg

Hi Everyone, I recently bought the panthere watch in yellow gold. Although I've been enjoying this watch very much I noticed the Clasp on the watch looks rose gold (I'm 90% certain it is Rose gold). For those who has the small YG without diamond version, is your Clasp rose gold or should it be YG like the rest of the watch?

View attachment 5280408View attachment 5280409

that is strange, I hope you find the answer! I’m sure Cartier could just easily replace the buckle if it is incorrect. I’m pretty sure replacement buckles can be ordered as spare parts

Reactions: Tatownz

I think maybe the color looks a bit different because the texture on that part is rougher and not shiny like the rest of the bracelet? Hopefully others who have the gold (which is GORGEOUS, by the way!) can chime in, but I have the all stainless and that part is definitely a darker matte gray in comparison.

56C1710B-BB7B-43A8-9F8D-B8E81157F8C5.jpeg

Reactions: Tatownz

I recently purchased a medium yellow gold panthere watch, and it has a rose gold clasp as well. I was told that Cartier only uses rose gold on the clasp portion for gold watches, never yellow gold. Hope that helps!

Hi!

I have a small gold Panthere too and my SA told me, that this part (inside of clasp) is rose gold. So, don't worry at all.

I’m definitely going for the small since I have the medium in ss already, and I think the small with diamonds has a more traditional look. I just have to decide between yg and ss, but feel the yg is a better investment. The small yg TF I inherited from my mom is also more traditional than my medium ss TF. For years I’ve avoided yg because I feel it washes me out with my skin tone, but my mom (Irish, fair, and hair way more bright red than mine) always wore yg, so maybe I can pull it off. I’ll try to post photos when I try them on.
Hi LeilaCreates,
Just wondering if you decided on the Panthere watch, I know you were thinking of getting small (I believe with diamonds) in either ss or yg. I am definitely planning on small yg this year. Panthere is my favorite watch of all times!

Hi!

I have a small gold Panthere too and my SA told me, that this part (inside of clasp) is rose gold. So, don't worry at all.
Thanks for the information, Le Lion! I am actually thinking of getting YG this year so I will look into this, I haven't noticed it before that the inside of clasp is RG. Hope you are enjoying your watch! Panthere is the best!!!

Hi LeilaCreates,
Just wondering if you decided on the Panthere watch, I know you were thinking of getting small (I believe with diamonds) in either ss or yg. I am definitely planning on small yg this year. Panthere is my favorite watch of all times!
Hi!
Sorry to be late in responding. To be honest I haven’t given it enough thought. I fell and broke my shoulder, and have already gone through two surgeries for it. Between the surgeries, trying to heal, and doing lots of physical therapy, it has taken my attention away from nonessential tasks. I’m looking forward to the day I feel like shopping again-lol. I can’t wait to see pics of your new Panthere!

Hi!
Sorry to be late in responding. To be honest I haven’t given it enough thought. I fell and broke my shoulder, and have already gone through two surgeries for it. Between the surgeries, trying to heal, and doing lots of physical therapy, it has taken my attention away from nonessential tasks. I’m looking forward to the day I feel like shopping again-lol. I can’t wait to see pics of your new Panthere!
Hi,
So sorry to hear about it, hope you feel better very soon!!!! I am sure you will go shopping soon again! :smile: I'll definitely share the pics but it won't be until October (planning on getting it for my b-day) lol. Unless there is a price increase though so I am keeping an eye on it :smile:

Reactions: LeilaCreates