Panthera Pardus

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all, just opened a box of my new cashmere shawl - Panthera Pardus from Frankfurt airport. Just wanted to share my new beauty.....

2. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462060791.487765.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462060805.360186.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462060817.638724.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462060827.237917.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462060836.459056.jpg

Hermes Nuttynut likes this.
  3. It's gorgeous!! Thank you for sharing and wear it in good health!! :drinkup:

4. Wow, so beautiful!! Congrats and enjoy!

5. Such a fabulous colorway!! Congratulations!!

6. beautiful!

7. Congratulations...she is beautiful. My favorite of the PPs.

8. Congrats honhon, this is such a beautiful shawl. I'm addicted to the Robert Dallet cats. So nice to see this cw, hope you will post action pics [emoji170] This is my first animal theme shawl and I'm already looking forward to the F/W 2016 designs [emoji1]

9. Beautiful!

10. It is gorgeous! I love it and want one too!

11. Congrats on your beautiful Panthera Pardus Shawl. I have the same CW and love it....really easy to wear. Enyoy :heart:

12. hi shawl twin-sister tinkerbell69, what is this colorway? i never checked it before i snapped it and wondering now. sure is easy to wear!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice