Pantene is bad-what do i use now?

1. Neiman Marcus Gift Card Event Earn up to a $500 gift card with regular-price purchase with code NMSHOP - Click or tap to check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. For my extremely thin hair? Pantene full and Thick is the only thing over the years that has helped my hair look thicker-and, believe me, I seriously need that in some places.

now everyone is talking about how bad Pantene is for your hair-so, what do i use now?

2. If you do not mind plopping down more cash than what the Pantene cost, Bumble and Bumble Thickening shampoo and conditioner are great! I love B & B's products.

3. Avalon Organics Biotin-B Thickening is what Im using at the moment. It makes my hair feel a bit thicker (i think so anyways). Love that it is organic, cruelty free and also SLS free

4. The ones I am using or have used that got the "okay" from some stylists and members on this forum:

Pureology
    Ojon
    Sexy Hair Chocolate Soy Milk Shampoo (my newest one)
    Alterna
    TIGI
    Biolage

Also recommended:
    Bumble and Bumble
    Wella
    Joico

5. a stylist on the other pantene thread suggested VO5 if you need bargain shampoo/conditioner. I saw it at the drugstore for 1.29, super cheap...I'm going to check it out, so even if it sucks at least I didn't spend 20 bucks to find out!

6. Lush

7. OK-I went out and bought Bumble and Bumble and almost had a stroke over what I paid! $50 for one 8 oz bottle of shampoo and one 8 oz. bottle of conditioner! OY!

I pray it makes my hair look thicker!

8. I've used B&B and really liked their seaweed shampoo but their jojoba (spelling??) shampoo and cond. made my hair super dry! Ick! I still use their prep and thickening sprays.

Right now I'm using Biolage for color treated hair and its okay.

I think I might go buy some Ojon tonight!

9. Oh man, there are so many to choose from, I feel like I should start a notebook of the brands and what I thought- what it did to my hair. I get overwhelmed when I go to Sephora.

10. I love Aveda shampoos and conditioners. Especially the Brillant line.

11. I totally vote for Ojon!

The Taweka conditioner/shampoo is amazing and I like to use the deep conditioner treatment (having a brain freeze -- can't think of the name!) once a week or so. It is so perfect for my busy lifestyle, though, because I can put it in my hair at night (you put it on dry hair) and then french braid it. Wake up in the morning -- looks like you haven't showered in like five days -- but it makes your hair SUPER soft.

:heart:LOVE IT.:heart: