panic attack!!!

platinum*card said:
What? you read this how many minutes ago, enough said.:wacko:

WOW. You're jumping on the accusation train a lot this morning aren't you?! This comment was quite unnecessary because if you looked at what you quoted, you quoted the original unedited comment by ParkAvenue (which btw, I read the second part as being direct towards the original question because it clearly had nothing to do with your comment that she quoted) and I'm sure swanky read that as well as the edited version.

platinum*card said:
What? you read this how many minutes ago, enough said.:wacko:

excuse me!?
I was reading it as it happened, IN REAL TIME.
*You* misunderstood parkavenue and frankly were less than diplomatic about it.
Don't be rude, not to me or anyone else here:lecture:

back atcha:wacko:
:rolleyes:

Swanky Mama Of Three said:
excuse me!?
I was reading it as it happened, IN REAL TIME.
*You* misunderstood parkavenue and frankly were less than diplomatic about it.
Don't be rude, not to me or anyone else here:lecture:

back atcha:wacko:
:rolleyes:
Whatever swanky, I spoke with her on how I interpreted the comment, because I thought it was referred to me. We discussed it and I'm over it, and YOU should be to, this had nothing to do with you, get a life and stop trying to push your position around. Thanks:graucho:

Back at you too!:graucho:

mello_yello_jen said:
WOW. You're jumping on the accusation train a lot this morning aren't you?! This comment was quite unnecessary because if you looked at what you quoted, you quoted the original unedited comment by ParkAvenue (which btw, I read the second part as being direct towards the original question because it clearly had nothing to do with your comment that she quoted) and I'm sure swanky read that as well as the edited version.
Okay, like I said to Swanky I will tell it to you also, I did not take the comment in that way, I thought that she was directing the comment to me, that's why I replied in that manner, she and I spoke and it was a misunderstanding, all is resolved, when the comment was written, it was not seperated as it is now, that's why I commented the way that I did.Thanks

It WAS separated and DO NOT be rude to me or anyone else here or you will have to find a new place to call home.
PERIOD.
I'm not "pushing my position around" whatever that means.
I read parkavenue's thread BEFORE she added some asterisks. . . it WAS separated BEFORE, YOU just misunderstood.
I count 3 of us here who agree w/ me. . . you're kind of fighting w/ yourself at this point. Maybe you can go ahead and let it drop ;)
I have a life think you, I was enjoying living it today!

LMAO!

platinum*card said:
Okay, like I said to Swanky I will tell it to you also, I did not take the comment in that way, I thought that she was directing the comment to me, that's why I replied in that manner, she and I spoke and it was a misunderstanding, all is resolved, when the comment was written, it was not seperated as it is now, that's why I commented the way that I did.Thanks

Um, yes it was. LOOK at the comment you quoted when you reacted the way you did, it was seperated by THREE blank lines.

When you post a rude comment on a public forum, it is not between you and the person you directed the comment to anymore, it's directed at everyone.

Stop being a :hysteric: and just own up to the fact that you misinterpreted the comment and was rude about it.

Whatever, get over it, the BOTH of YOU! LOL@U2, if it doesn't bother you then you wouldn't keep posting about it! SAD, I would stay and play but I don't have the time. Take your advice, Swanky, since it doesn't bother you. I would appreciate it if you would get over it and yourself. Thanks

Gosh! Did I cause all this? I'm really sorry. I honestly didn't direct any part of my comment (except the topline) to anyone. It was just a general response to the thread. I'm really sorry for all the offense to members & hassle it has caused. I did separate it at first, I only went back & added the asteriks to help resolve the problem. And I immediately took it to pm to resolve the issue with my post. I had an apology & thought that was the end of it.

I really, really am sorry for everything this has caused. And MandM I'm sorry for ruining your thread. But for whats its worth, I stand by my original comment. Boot cuts will never go 'out' the clothing industry is focusing more (or so it seems to me) on style as opposed to high fashion.

And I'd just like to be clear about that, it was not directed at anyone specifically, it was a general post on the thread topic. So no one get all uppity about it, ok? :biggrin: :flowers: